JanaS is a natural baby products online store, based in Pretoria.
JanaS started in 2016 as a locally made ladies clothing brand.
While I was pregnant in 2019 with my first baby, I started looking into using cloth nappies. I loved that there where no chemicals in them and that they were more environmentally sustainable option than disposables. Then there is the money saving factor as well.
After using them for a while I decided that my passion and interest has shifted and evolved towards natural and environmentally sustainable baby products.
So, I changed course and changed my online offering to baby products.
I wanted to have an online store that stocks a wide variety of natural baby products. I also couldn’t resist adding some natural pamper products for us ladies as well.
All the products that I decide to sell were tested by myself or one of my babies.
I am an enthusiastic recycler and composter in my own house, and I apply the same principles in my business. That is why I use brown paper bags to package your items instead of plastic. I also reuse boxes to be more environmentally friendly. In the end it is my top priority to get your items to you in a perfect state so unfortunately, I must use bubble wrap on some of the items, but I try and limit that to a minimum.
Shipping and returns changes:
What are your delivery options?
Please contact us if you have any specific shipping requirements, for example you need the order by a specific date. We will then try our best to meet your requirements via special arrangements.
If you live in Gauteng arrangements for a drop off/pick up can be made. Please contact us to see how we can assist.
• At check out we have a large variety of shipping options for you the choose from.
• Overnight with The Courier Guy
• Please note that if you are in a remote area it might not be overnight
• Pargo – 3-5 days, this is a pick option, I will send your parcel to the closest pick-up point to your delivery address. If you have a specific store you want to pick up from, please let me know.
• Pick up in Benoni – I will have your parcel ready within 3 days
• Pick up in Pretoria – Your parcel is usually ready within a few hours
• If there is any other delivery method that you want to use please let me know then I can try my best to assist you.
What is your returns policy?
We check all items for defects before they are shipped. If a damaged item does slip through our quality check we would be happy to exchange it and pay the courier cost for it. If you are unhappy with your purchase please let us know. We do exchange or refund items that is returned within 10 days, provided that the item is in the exact condition it was sent in. The refund/exchange will be done once the item is received by JanaS and inspected.